Greater Seattle’s Flat & Low-Sloped Roof Specialists
Premium, Long-Lasting PVC And TPO Solutions For Residential Homes.
Do you own the rare home in Greater Seattle with a flat or low-sloped roof? You’ve found THE perfect company to handle your roof replacement job.
At RoofSmart, we offer several flat and low-slope roofing solutions, including PVC, TPO, and TufDek™ walkable roofing. These solutions are durable, flexible, long-lasting membranes. They have highly reflective surfaces to help keep excess solar heat out of your home. And they’re ultra-durable, providing decades of leakproof performance.
Installing A Flat Roof Requires BRAINPOWER
As a result, it’s easily the type of roof installation that contractors mess up most often.
Why? Because water sheds slowly from flat and low-slope roofing. If your contractor doesn’t design the roof properly, water WILL build up and flow under the roof. As you can imagine, this creates all kinds of problems: mold, rot, decay… all the “fun” stuff.
As Greater Seattle’s smart roofer, we love “solving the puzzle” of flat and low-slope roofing. We specialize in impeccably designed, 100% waterproof PVC and TPO roofing that lasts.
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) roofing is a single-ply membrane. PVC roofing is ultra-durable and resistant to fire, chemicals, high-speed winds, and basically anything you can throw at it.
PVC roofing is low maintenance and can easily last you decades. It’s also an energy-efficient material that can reduce your energy costs and lower your carbon footprint. In other words, PVC roofing is the total package: premier performance, excellent efficiency, long lifespan, and exceptional curb appeal.
PVC Roofing Benefits:
- Unrivaled flexibility makes it one of the best solutions for low-slope and flat roofs
- Resists… well, everything: chemicals, fire, wind, water, mold, punctures, tears, and more
- Hot-air-welded seams create a watertight bond and make PVC three times stronger than rubber roofing solutions
- Can easily last decades with little to no maintenance
- UV resistance makes PVC highly efficient and reduces your home’s energy usage
TPO stands for thermoplastic polyolefin. It’s a single-ply roofing membrane that provides high-end performance for a reasonable price. It’s a newer flat-roofing technology that was introduced in the 1990s that (unlike PVC roofing) doesn’t use plasticizers in its formulation. As a newer idea, the manufacturers are still evolving their formulations, so it’s cheaper and a little bit experimental.
TPO roofing resists heat, ultra-violet rays, fungus buildup, and weathering. While not quite as flexible as PVC, TPO is still exceptionally pliable, making it an excellent solution for low-slope and flat roofing.
TPO Roofing Benefits:
- Outstanding durability—resists tearing, puncturing, mold, weathering, and much more
- UV-resistant properties that exceed ENERGY STAR® requirements and help cool your home
- Hot-air-welded seams make it three times stronger than conventional rubber roofing
- Easily lasts decades with little to no maintenance
- Lower cost than PVC roofing
Have a walkout roof deck or patio? Our walkable roofing is a truly special solution that provides incredible performance and looks amazing.
This stuff is a special waterproof vinyl membrane that authentically replicates stylish roof deck materials such as wood planks, marble, stone, and poured concrete. It’s the perfect material if you want a roof deck with a stunning appearance that requires minimal maintenance. It’s got a “tread” surface texture so it’s more slip and wear resistant than a typical roof surface.
Walkable Roofing Benefits:
- Sealed with a hydrophobic polycarbonate top finish to shed water and make cleaning easier
- Cool-Step technology keeps your walkable roof up to 50% cooler than the average deck surface during hot days
- Resists degradation in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 365°F
- UV and mold inhibitors extend the roof’s lifespan
- Comes in a variety of beautiful styles and colors
Other Types Of Roofing Materials
In addition to low-slope and flat roofing, we also offer the following types of roof installation for Greater Seattle
- Composition Shingle Roofing: Owens Corning. CertainTeed. GAF. Whatever premium brand you need, we install it.
- Metal Roofing: We offer custom, lifetime-lasting metal roofs in standing seam, shake, slate, and copper styles.
- Specialty Roofing: From walkable roofing to wood roofing, we’re experts in a wide variety of specialty roofing styles.
More Roofing Info
- Metal Roofing Gallery: Explore photos of metal roof installations we’ve completed throughout Greater Seattle.
- SmartSeries Case Studies: Read real-life stories of how we’ve solved homeowners’ roofing issues that other companies didn’t.
- Financing: Investing in a metal roof doesn’t have to “break the bank.” Our financing can secure you comfortable monthly payments.
- Why Us: We’re not your average roofer—we’re Greater Seattle’s passionate, detail-obsessed roofing nerds. See how this translates into top quality for YOU.